The mobile app voted “Best in Class” by hundreds of investment professionals who use Scout everyday to increase their productivity and make better investments
NEW YORK, NY – May 23, 2016 – Scout Finance, the mobile-first company dedicated to giving fundamental investors access to stock research and data on-the-go, today announced that the Scout Finance mobile app for iPhone and iPad has been selected as a finalist for the Benzinga Fintech Awards 2016 in the category of Mobile Innovation, Best in Class.
The Benzinga Fintech Awards were created to seek out the most innovative companies that are improving the way that wealth is created in the capital markets.
“Given the proliferation of mobile devices, one of the biggest trends in fintech for 2016 is better mobile access,” said Vivek Nasta, CEO and Co-Founder of Scout Finance. “We consider Scout to be at the forefront of this trend, and we’re pleased to see that our finance app has been recognized by the broader finance community as a world-class solution for tracking and analyzing stocks from an iPhone or iPad.”
Scout’s user base consists of a mix of buy-side and sell-side users who are focused on fundamental analysis of public companies.
Scout focuses on the critical functions that these users need on a day-to-day basis, including the ability to:
· Receive push notifications and email alerts for important updates related to companies that users are tracking
· Browse investor newsletters, analysis from investment blogs, and a curated stream of the best finance content from Twitter
· Read +4 million transcripts, SEC filings, investor presentations, and earnings releases
· Listen to full earnings call audio for 4000 companies and access “Real-Time Transcripts Briefs”
· Analyze key valuation ratios for companies over time
· Access consensus financial estimates
The winners will be announced at the Benzinga Fintech Awards Gala on May 24th in New York City.
The Scout Finance app is available to download in the Apple App Store. One-touch access to corporate data and financials is also available from Scout Finance for media use. For more information or to request access, email firstname.lastname@example.org.