New Insights tab also features analysis from investment blogs and a curated stream from Twitter, all in one location
NEW YORK, NY – April 14, 2016 – Scout Finance, the mobile-first company dedicated to giving fundamental investors access to financial research on-the-go, today announced the addition of investor newsletters from hedge funds and other well-known financial institutions as part of a newly designed Insights tab available on the Scout Finance mobile app for iPhone and iPad. Additionally, Scout announced the availability of analysis from investment blogs, and a curated stream of finance-related content from Twitter all in one location on the mobile app.
“Scout Finance is predicting that 2016 will be the year of affordable professional-grade market data on the device of your choice,” said Vivek Nasta, Co-Founder and CEO of Scout Finance. “Giving our customers the ability to read commentary from world-class investors right from their phone, in addition to giving access to full financial statements, valuation ratios, earnings transcripts and audio, real-time briefs, news and more – rounds out our product and influences the industry’s transformation from desktop to mobile.”
The key features announced as part of this major upgrade include:
· New Insights tab that includes investor newsletters, analysis from investment blogs, and a curated stream of the best finance content from Twitter
· Additional coverage of ETFs
· Push notifications and alerts for Watchlist companies
· Real-time transcript briefs that summarize earnings calls and are provided within 1 hour of the call
Features already available in the app include:
· +4 million transcripts, SEC filings, investor presentations, & earnings releases
· Full earnings call audio for 4000 companies
· Key ratios for companies over time (P/E, EV/EBITDA, div yield, etc.)
· Consensus financial estimates for EPS, revenue, and other data points
· Full standardized and as-reported financial statements
Scout Finance app is available for iOS download in the App Store. One-touch access to corporate data and financials is also available from Scout Finance for complimentary media use. For more information or to request access, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Scout Finance
About Scout Finance
Scout Finance is the pioneer in bringing a “Mobile First” approach to investors by offering best-in-class access to corporate information and financials through a mobile application available for iPad and iPhone. The mobile-based platform is transforming the way investors perform company research with a professional-grade solution that is currently free for early users. Founded in 2014 by a team of buy-side professionals and mobile technology experts, Scout Finance is headquartered in New York City and backed by leading financial technology investors. For more information about Scout Finance visit www.scoutfin.com.